Accelr8 DCL Lite => Transoft - VMS

This is a discussion on Accelr8 DCL Lite => Transoft - VMS ; In another posting, DCL Lite was mentioned. Accelr8 VMS software has been sold to Transoft in August 2004. But DCL Lite itself is not found anymore... See www.transoft.com Van...

  1. Accelr8 DCL Lite => Transoft

    In another posting, DCL Lite was mentioned. Accelr8 VMS software has
    been sold to Transoft in August 2004. But DCL Lite itself is not found
    anymore...

    See www.transoft.com

    Van

  2. Re: Accelr8 DCL Lite => Transoft

    vancouvercancun@yahoo.ca wrote:
    > In another posting, DCL Lite was mentioned. Accelr8 VMS software has
    > been sold to Transoft in August 2004. But DCL Lite itself is not found
    > anymore...
    >
    > See www.transoft.com

    I think you have to email them. I got it from them this way last year.

    Email : ussupport@transoft.com ( USA, presumably )
    Email : uksupport@transoft.com ( UK, I guess )

    Cheers, Csaba

    |d|i|g|i|t|a|l| http://accounts.zotspot.com/?source=10965&m=l
    EARTH::AUSTRALIA:[SYDNEY]HARANGOZO.CSABA;1, delete? [N]:

    By the time you make ends meet, they move the ends.

  3. Re: Accelr8 DCL Lite => Transoft

    On Dec 6, 3:01 am, Phaeton wrote:
    > vancouvercan...@yahoo.ca wrote:
    > > In another posting, DCL Lite was mentioned. Accelr8 VMS software has
    > > been sold to Transoft in August 2004. But DCL Lite itself is not found
    > > anymore...

    > > Seewww.transoft.com

    > I think you have to email them. I got it from them this way last year.
    >
    > Email : ussupp...@transoft.com ( USA, presumably )
    > Email : uksupp...@transoft.com ( UK, I guess )
    >
    > Cheers, Csaba

    The Wayback Machine still has the downloads, I just now performed a
    successful download and install of the Windows version.
    Try the following link(s)...

    http://web.archive.org/web/200512170....com/dcll.html

    DCL Lite
    http://web.archive.org/web/200512171.../download.html

    Open DCL
    http://web.archive.org/web/200512200...8.com/dcl.html

    The following shows what history the Wayback Machine has secured for
    this site...
    http://web.archive.org/web/*/http://...8.com/dcl.html

    Cheers!

    Keith Cayemberg

  4. Re: Accelr8 DCL Lite => Transoft

    On Dec 6, 5:49 am, Keith Cayemberg wrote:

    > The Wayback Machine still has the downloads, I just now performed a
    > successful download and install of the Windows version.
    > Try the following link(s)...
    >
    > http://web.archive.org/web/200512170....com/dcll.html
    >
    > DCL Litehttp://web.archive.org/web/20051217145433/www.accelr8.com/download.html

    The Linux version is linked but isn't really there. Does anybody have
    a pointer to where it can be found?

    Thanks,
    .../Ed

  5. Re: Accelr8 DCL Lite => Transoft

    On Dec 5, 8:11 pm, vancouvercan...@yahoo.ca wrote:
    > In another posting, DCL Lite was mentioned. Accelr8 VMS software has
    > been sold to Transoft in August 2004. But DCL Lite itself is not found
    > anymore...
    >
    > Seewww.transoft.com
    >
    > Van

    I contacted Transoft and they were very nice. They shipped me a CD
    with Open DCL Lite version 2.30.
    Thanks
    Van

+ Reply to Thread