Re: Trying to Locate HP SSL Version 1.2 on CDROM - VMS

This is a discussion on Re: Trying to Locate HP SSL Version 1.2 on CDROM - VMS ; sms@antinode.org (Steven M. Schweda) wrote on 12/05/2007 04:06:57 PM: > From: norm.raphael@metso.com > > > burley.not-this@encompasserve-or-this.org (Graham Burley) wrote on > > 12/05/2007 03:06:37 PM: > > > > IIRC it was on the E-Business Solutions CD > > > ...

  1. Re: Trying to Locate HP SSL Version 1.2 on CDROM

    sms@antinode.org (Steven M. Schweda) wrote on 12/05/2007 04:06:57 PM:

    > From: norm.raphael@metso.com
    >
    > > burley.not-this@encompasserve-or-this.org (Graham Burley) wrote on
    > > 12/05/2007 03:06:37 PM:

    > > > IIRC it was on the E-Business Solutions CD

    > > Is that one in the quarterlies or with the OpenVMS?

    > Unless I've mixed things up, mine (e-Business Infrastructure, V1.4,
    > April 2003) came with my SLP Q3 CY2003, but I didn't see a loose SSL kit
    > on mine, only SSL within CSWS. I'm guessing that your search will not
    > end here.

    Yes, I talked with HP support a few minutes ago and the consensus was
    that it never shipped on a CD, despite what another support resource had
    told me. He is looking for a distribution that I can download, but
    suggests that V1.3 will probably work.

    Thanks for your efforts. (I'll let you know.)

    > Steven M. Schweda sms@antinode-org
    > 382 South Warwick Street (+1) 651-699-9818
    > Saint Paul MN 55105-2547

  2. Re: Trying to Locate HP SSL Version 1.2 on CDROM

    In article , norm.raphael@metso.com writes:

    > Yes, I talked with HP support a few minutes ago and the consensus was
    > that it never shipped on a CD, despite what another support resource had
    > told me. He is looking for a distribution that I can download, but
    > suggests that V1.3 will probably work.

    Sorry. As it happens I do have a copy of the Alpha SSL V1.2 kit, but
    no idea where from. The release notes say:

    hp SSL for OpenVMS
    V1.2 Release Notes
    December 2004
    Based on OpenSSL 0.9.7d

    And the .PCSI$DESCRIPTION says "DEC AXPVMS VMS version minimum V7.2"

    Drop me a line if you need it.

+ Reply to Thread