Re: Trying to Locate HP SSL Version 1.2 on CDROM - VMS

This is a discussion on Re: Trying to Locate HP SSL Version 1.2 on CDROM - VMS ; Dave, Thanks, but "> I have the Distribution CD's" I have all the answers, too; I just can't match them with the questions! 8-) My problem is not the media itself, but that i don't know which set or what ...

  1. Re: Trying to Locate HP SSL Version 1.2 on CDROM

    Dave,

    Thanks, but "> I have the Distribution CD's"

    I have all the answers, too; I just can't match them with the questions!
    8-)

    My problem is not the media itself, but that i don't know which set or
    what
    it is called on the media.

    -Norm

    P.S. You send all you freebies to Boston-Cambridge and ignore us here in
    Central Massachusetts.

    "David Turner, Island Computers" wrote on
    12/05/2007 01:04:14 PM:

    > I have a whole V7.2-1 distro in the cardboard folder you can have if

    nec.
    > Free but you pay for the shipping
    >
    > DT
    >
    > --
    > David B Turner
    > Island Computers US Corp
    > 2700 Gregory St, Suite 180
    > Savannah GA 31404
    >
    > T: 877-6364332 x201
    > Intl: 001 912 447 6622
    > E: dturner@islandco.com
    > F: 912 201 0402
    > W: http://www.islandco.com
    >

    > The information transmitted is intended only for the person or
    > entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential,
    > proprietary, and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission,
    > dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance
    > upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended
    > recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please
    > contact the sender and delete the material from all computers.
    > wrote in message news:OF90F65F64.0B27F569-
    > ON852573A8.00597BEC-852573A8.0059FB36@metso.com...
    >
    > I need to Locate HP SSL Version 1.2 on CDROM.
    >
    > I have the Distribution CD's and This version was released about
    > OpenVMS Alpha V7.2.2 time.
    > It is a UNIX port and was available as a separate install kit, I am
    > told. (It's incorporated in V8.3!)
    > I do not know what it would be called or on which CD it lives.
    > HP has been too vague so far.
    >
    > Only V1.1-8 and V1.3 are available online now at the SSL homepage.

  2. Re: Trying to Locate HP SSL Version 1.2 on CDROM

    In article , norm.raphael@metso.com writes:

    > My problem is not the media itself, but that i don't know which set or
    > what it is called on the media.

    IIRC it was on the E-Business Solutions CD

+ Reply to Thread