Trying to Locate HP SSL Version 1.2 on CDROM - VMS

This is a discussion on Trying to Locate HP SSL Version 1.2 on CDROM - VMS ; I need to Locate HP SSL Version 1.2 on CDROM. I have the Distribution CD's and This version was released about OpenVMS Alpha V7.2.2 time. It is a UNIX port and was available as a separate install kit, I am ...

  1. Trying to Locate HP SSL Version 1.2 on CDROM

    I need to Locate HP SSL Version 1.2 on CDROM.

    I have the Distribution CD's and This version was released about OpenVMS
    Alpha V7.2.2 time.
    It is a UNIX port and was available as a separate install kit, I am told.
    (It's incorporated in V8.3!)
    I do not know what it would be called or on which CD it lives.
    HP has been too vague so far.

    Only V1.1-8 and V1.3 are available online now at the SSL homepage.

  2. Re: Trying to Locate HP SSL Version 1.2 on CDROM

    I have a whole V7.2-1 distro in the cardboard folder you can have if nec.
    Free but you pay for the shipping

    DT

    --
    David B Turner
    Island Computers US Corp

    T: 877-6364332 x201
    Intl: 001 912 447 6622
    E: dturner@islandco.com
    F: 912 201 0402
    W: http://www.islandco.com

    The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential, proprietary, and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from all computers.

    wrote in message news:OF90F65F64.0B27F569-ON852573A8.00597BEC-852573A8.0059FB36@metso.com....

    I need to Locate HP SSL Version 1.2 on CDROM.

    I have the Distribution CD's and This version was released about OpenVMS Alpha V7.2.2 time.
    It is a UNIX port and was available as a separate install kit, I am told. (It's incorporated in V8.3!)
    I do not know what it would be called or on which CD it lives.
    HP has been too vague so far.

    Only V1.1-8 and V1.3 are available online now at the SSL homepage.

+ Reply to Thread