And the XP1000 winner is... - VMS

This is a discussion on And the XP1000 winner is... - VMS ; gwilliams@cfa.harvard.edu Gareth Williams -- David B Turner Island Computers US Corp 2700 Gregory St, Suite 180 Savannah GA 31404 T: 877-6364332 x201 Intl: 001 912 447 6622 E: dturner@islandco.com F: 912 201 0402 W: http://www.islandco.com The information transmitted is intended ...

  1. And the XP1000 winner is...

    gwilliams@cfa.harvard.edu
    Gareth Williams

    --
    David B Turner
    Island Computers US Corp

    T: 877-6364332 x201
    Intl: 001 912 447 6622
    E: dturner@islandco.com
    F: 912 201 0402
    W: http://www.islandco.com

    which it is addressed and may contain confidential, proprietary, and/or
    privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use
    of, or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or
    this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from all
    computers.

  2. Re: And the XP1000 winner is...

    In article <13lauvbiteje761@news.supernews.com>, dturner@no-spam-
    islandco.com says...

    > gwilliams@cfa.harvard.edu
    > Gareth Williams

    Congrats, Gareth! However, to bad if something were to happen
    to the UPS truck as it makes the turn from Grove St onto Huron
    Ave (one block from here.) I'm just sayin'..

    --
    John

  3. Re: And the XP1000 winner is...

    In article , John Santos writes:
    > In article <13lauvbiteje761@news.supernews.com>, dturner@no-spam-
    > islandco.com says...
    >>
    >> gwilliams@cfa.harvard.edu
    >> Gareth Williams

    > Congrats, Gareth! However, to bad if something were to happen
    > to the UPS truck as it makes the turn from Grove St onto Huron
    > Ave (one block from here.) I'm just sayin'..

    To guard against such possibilities, Gareth has strung electric
    wires above Huron Avenue, two over each lane. Beware of his trap !

+ Reply to Thread