ANN: soyMAIL v1.4 is now available - VMS

This is a discussion on ANN: soyMAIL v1.4 is now available - VMS ; soyMAIL v1.4 is now available from the WASD download page http://wasd.vsm.com.au/wasd/ This is more of a refinement and bugfix release than containing anything completely new or significant. Nevertheless it's probably better that these regularly be out and in use than ...

  1. ANN: soyMAIL v1.4 is now available

    soyMAIL v1.4 is now available from the WASD download page

    http://wasd.vsm.com.au/wasd/

    This is more of a refinement and bugfix release than containing anything
    completely new or significant. Nevertheless it's probably better that
    these regularly be out and in use than languishing on some dusty drive
    inside my system.

    The release notes are available

    http://wasd.vsm.com.au/soymail/-/release_notes.txt

    and for any who may be unfamiliar with soyMAIL

    http://wasd.vsm.com.au/ht_root/src/s..._overview.html
    http://wasd.vsm.com.au/ht_root/src/s...ail_admin.html

    You would have seen the announcement earlier at http://openvms.org/ !!

  2. Re: ANN: soyMAIL v1.4 is now available

    Mark Daniel wrote:
    > soyMAIL v1.4 is now available from the WASD download page
    >
    > http://wasd.vsm.com.au/wasd/
    >
    > This is more of a refinement and bugfix release than containing anything
    > completely new or significant. Nevertheless it's probably better that
    > these regularly be out and in use than languishing on some dusty drive
    > inside my system.
    >
    > The release notes are available
    >
    > http://wasd.vsm.com.au/soymail/-/release_notes.txt
    >
    > and for any who may be unfamiliar with soyMAIL
    >
    > http://wasd.vsm.com.au/ht_root/src/s..._overview.html
    > http://wasd.vsm.com.au/ht_root/src/s...ail_admin.html
    >
    > You would have seen the announcement earlier at http://openvms.org/ !!

    Perhaps I should have added - "and not at all on ITRC!!!"

+ Reply to Thread