I asked this over ont he PDP-11 group but just remembered that these
modules work on the VAX (under VMS, no less) as well so I thought I
woud ask over here, too.

Is anyone here familiar with these disk controllers? Is there any
chance someone here has the little modules for connecting the hard
disks or floppies to one? Was there a different one for 8" floppies
and does anyone have nay of these? And lastly, as an afterthought,
id there a chance someone even has some of these controllers they
want to get rid of? I have never used one on a VAX running VMS,
but the more I think about it the more interesting the concept
becomes.

bill

University of Scranton |
Scranton, Pennsylvania | #include