OT: Micro$oft promo for VISTA - VMS

This is a discussion on OT: Micro$oft promo for VISTA - VMS ; A c.o.v. personality we all know and love forwarded a URL to me today. It's a promo for Micro$oft VISTA. I thought I'd share it with all of you since we are all *so* enamoured of Micro$oft and its "quality" ...

  1. OT: Micro$oft promo for VISTA

    A c.o.v. personality we all know and love forwarded a URL to me today.
    It's a promo for Micro$oft VISTA.

    I thought I'd share it with all of you since we are all *so* enamoured
    of Micro$oft and its "quality" products.

    http://www.tmesis.com/M$Vista_promo.html

    Makes me want to run out and buy it!

    http://tmesis.com/drat.html

  2. Re: OT: Micro$oft promo for VISTA

    In article , VAXman- @SendSpamHere.ORG writes:
    > A c.o.v. personality we all know and love forwarded a URL to me today.
    > It's a promo for Micro$oft VISTA.
    >
    > I thought I'd share it with all of you since we are all *so* enamoured
    > of Micro$oft and its "quality" products.
    >
    > http://www.tmesis.com/M$Vista_promo.html
    >
    > Makes me want to run out and buy it!

    Makes _me_ add tmesis.com to the list of places never to follow
    a posted URL. This is the second time it has redirected to some
    commercial site that shows me nothing.

  3. Re: OT: Micro$oft promo for VISTA

    In article , Kilgallen@SpamCop.net (Larry Kilgallen) writes:

    >In article , VAXman- @SendSpamHere.ORG writes:
    >> A c.o.v. personality we all know and love forwarded a URL to me today.
    >> It's a promo for Micro$oft VISTA.
    >>
    >> I thought I'd share it with all of you since we are all *so* enamoured
    >> of Micro$oft and its "quality" products.
    >>
    >> http://www.tmesis.com/M$Vista_promo.html
    >>
    >> Makes me want to run out and buy it!

    >Makes _me_ add tmesis.com to the list of places never to follow
    >a posted URL. This is the second time it has redirected to some
    >commercial site that shows me nothing.

    Sorry that you feel that way Larry. I created that link so that I could
    remember it if I wanted to give the URL to somebody. The link you were
    redirected to is a less than descriptive URL which contains a number I'd
    never remember.

    If I were to have described the web content at the final destination, I
    don't believe that viewing of the video content there would have had the
    same impact.

    http://tmesis.com/drat.html

  4. Re: OT: Micro$oft promo for VISTA

    In article , VAXman- @SendSpamHere.ORG writes:

    > If I were to have described the web content at the final destination, I
    > don't believe that viewing of the video content there would have had the
    > same impact.

    How about "shows you a movie", "requires Javascript" or whatever it
    is that causes it to be less than generally viewable ?

  5. Re: OT: Micro$oft promo for VISTA

    Larry Kilgallen wrote:

    > In article , VAXman- @SendSpamHere.ORG writes:
    >
    > > If I were to have described the web content at the final destination, I
    > > don't believe that viewing of the video content there would have had the
    > > same impact.

    > How about "shows you a movie", "requires Javascript" or whatever it
    > is that causes it to be less than generally viewable ?

    $ SET BROWSER/DEFAULT="Requires Micro$lop Interhose Exploder"

    D.J.D.

+ Reply to Thread