error parsing 'IPV4'? - VMS

This is a discussion on error parsing 'IPV4'? - VMS ; Hello, after installing the latest SSH-patch for Multinet 5.1 I get the following error with SFTP: $ sftp mpi5 %CLI-F-SYNTAX, error parsing 'IPV4' -CLI-E-ENTNF, specified entity not found in command tables What is this? I did a reboot after the ...

  1. error parsing 'IPV4'?

    Hello,

    after installing the latest SSH-patch for Multinet 5.1 I get the following
    error with SFTP:

    $ sftp mpi5
    %CLI-F-SYNTAX, error parsing 'IPV4'
    -CLI-E-ENTNF, specified entity not found in command tables

    What is this? I did a reboot after the install of the patch as required.

    Regards,
    Christoph Gartmann

    Immunbiologie
    D-79011 Freiburg, Germany

  2. Re: error parsing 'IPV4'?

    Christoph Gartmann wrote:
    > Hello,
    >
    > after installing the latest SSH-patch for Multinet 5.1 I get the following
    > error with SFTP:
    >
    > $ sftp mpi5
    > %CLI-F-SYNTAX, error parsing 'IPV4'
    > -CLI-E-ENTNF, specified entity not found in command tables
    >
    > What is this? I did a reboot after the install of the patch as required.

    Try the following -

    $ set command/table=sys$common:[syslib]dcltables.exe -
    /out=sys$common:[syslib]dcltables.exe -
    multinet:user.cld
    $ set command/table=sys$common:[syslib]dcltables.exe -
    /out=sys$common:[syslib]dcltables.exe -
    multinet:multinet.cld

    $ install replace sys$common:[syslib]dcltables.exe

    Then logout and try again. If you are on a cluster you will have to
    do the 'intall replace' on all nodes of the cluster.

    regards
    Mike
    Michael Corbett Email: Corbett@process.com
    Process Software Phone: 800 722-7770 x369
    959 Concord St. 508 879-6994 x369
    Framingham MA 01701-4682 FAX: 508 879-0042

+ Reply to Thread