Update on Friday's Blade Short take - VMS

This is a discussion on Update on Friday's Blade Short take - VMS ; Thank you very much for everyone that has signed up for Friday's Blade web cast. HP has gotten a larger room as a result of customer participation. Just in case you are not part of my email list here is ...

  1. Update on Friday's Blade Short take

    Thank you very much for everyone that has signed up for Friday's Blade
    web cast. HP has gotten a larger room as a result of customer
    participation. Just in case you are not part of my email list here is
    the original note that went out.

    This is one of my favorites because it is the first OpenVMS Short take
    and this training is not usually offered for free so customers really
    win. There is a VMS Blade session being offered for FREE by HP through
    the Technical On Line Seminar group http://www.hp.com/hps/tos/

    OpenVMS on Blades: Updates and Futures (Short Take event)

    This 1-hour training event focuses on the OpenVMS 8.3-1H1 release and
    its support of c-Class Integrity HP Blade System environments. Topics
    include supported Blade System servers, storage, IO interconnects,
    boot options, system management support, and operating system
    provisioning. Also covered are future OpenVMS Blade System support
    plans.

    The seminar is aimed at system administrators who manage c-Class Blade
    System environments. Basic knowledge of OpenVMS and c-Class blades
    will aid understanding of seminar material.

    Offered: November 30, 2007
    Register for this event: http://www.hp.com/hps/tos/shorttake/registration.html

  2. Re: Update on Friday's Blade Short take

    On Nov 27, 9:09 pm, Sue wrote:
    > Thank you very much for everyone that has signed up for Friday's Blade
    > web cast. HP has gotten a larger room as a result of customer
    > participation. Just in case you are not part of my email list here is
    > the original note that went out.
    >
    > This is one of my favorites because it is the first OpenVMS Short take
    > and this training is not usually offered for free so customers really
    > win. There is a VMS Blade session being offered for FREE by HP through
    > the Technical On Line Seminar grouphttp://www.hp.com/hps/tos/
    >
    > OpenVMS on Blades: Updates and Futures (Short Take event)
    >
    > This 1-hour training event focuses on the OpenVMS 8.3-1H1 release and
    > its support of c-Class Integrity HP Blade System environments. Topics
    > include supported Blade System servers, storage, IO interconnects,
    > boot options, system management support, and operating system
    > provisioning. Also covered are future OpenVMS Blade System support
    > plans.
    >
    > The seminar is aimed at system administrators who manage c-Class Blade
    > System environments. Basic knowledge of OpenVMS and c-Class blades
    > will aid understanding of seminar material.
    >
    > Offered: November 30, 2007
    > Register for this event:http://www.hp.com/hps/tos/shorttake/registration.htm

    This session is now in process. Thank you very much for your support.

    sue

+ Reply to Thread