From: Ken Connelly [mailto:Ken.Connelly@uni.edu]
Sent: Friday, November 09, 2007 1:44 PM
To: info-multinet@process.com
Subject: Re: SSH daemon fails with "Failed to get handed-off socket: errno
6"

That's an option, and I have been on forum site early on. However, I have a
strong personal preference for e-mail in support situations.
That's mostly because e-mail things land in my lap instead of my having to
initiate a connection on a website.

- ken

--
- Ken
Ken Connelly Associate Director, Security and Systems