IN STOCK

Alphaserver DS15
1GB Memory (4 x 256MB)
DVD-RW/CDRW
On Board U3 SCSI
On Board Dual 10/100
36GB 10KRPM Disk Hot Pluggable (our own hot plug bay under CD)
No License

Only $4995 + shipping

We only have 8 so it is purely a case of first come first serve.
These would normally sell for over $8000 !!!

--
David B Turner
Island Computers US Corp

T: 877-6364332 x201
Intl: 001 912 447 6622
E: dturner@islandco.com
F: 912 201 0402
W: http://www.islandco.com

which it is addressed and may contain confidential, proprietary, and/or
privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use
of, or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or
this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from all
computers.