From: Coach Teri

> We recently migrated from a traditional DEC Vax box to a DecWindows.
> We have lost our capability to use the UCX ping from within the
> system.

This does not adequately describe the old system, the new system,
what you did, or what happened when you did it.

> I am an application support person and am having trouble effectively
> conveying this point to the vendor support group.

Or to me. You might start by providing the output from

UCX SHOW VERSION
or
TCPIP SHOW VERSION

and continue with a session transcript which shows clearly what you did,
and what happened when you did it. Also, if it's not obvious, what you
expected to happen instead.

> Can you offer any help.

That's a question?

Steven M. Schweda sms@antinode-org
382 South Warwick Street (+1) 651-699-9818
Saint Paul MN 55105-2547