    From: Lukas Th. Hey [mailto:lukas.hey@zielschei.be]
    Sent: Tuesday, November 06, 2007 9:59 AM
    To: Info-VAX@Mvb.Saic.Com
    Subject: OpenVMS Group at XING

    Hi there,

    there finally is an OpenVMS group newly added to the community. I wonder
    there wasn't any other VMS-related group before:

    https://www.xing.org/net/openvms/

    Regards,

    Lukas Th. Hey
    23c3 OpenVMS-Cluster Project
    --
    DECADENCE IS: USING A CORDLESS PHONE TO HOOK IT UP TO YOUR ACOUSTIC
    COUPLER

    ASK FOR FREE GPG/PGP KEY FOR FURTHER CORRESPONDENCE TO HAVE SIGNED
    EMAILS AT
    NO ADDITIONAL COSTS OR FETCH 0x06F586B1 FROM YOUR LOCAL PUBLIC PGP
    KEYSERVER

  2. RE: OpenVMS Group at XING

    Farrell, Michael wrote:

    [https://www.xing.org/net/openvms/]

    > When I try to go to this site, I get the following message:
    >
    > The connection has timed out
    >
    > The server at www.xing.org is taking too long to respond.
    >
    > Is it not up yet?

    Try https://www.xing.com/net/openvms/ instead.