This is a great system - 667Mhz EV67
Runs VMS up to current levels

Configured as follows:

XP1000 667Mhz with 4MB Cache
512MB Memory
Dual Layer DVDRW/CDRW IDE
On Board UW SCSI Controller
2 x 18GB U3 10KRPM Disks
U160 Dual Channel SCSI Controller (adaptec based)
Permedia 2 8MB Graphics Card (same as Elsa Gloria)
On Board ESS Sound
On Board NIC 10/100
Generic Keyboard and Mouse
(includes space to install a tape drive 5.25" hh)
5 PCI Slots of which 2 are used by SCSI and Graphics card

Email your entry to sales@islandco.com

One entry per person.

This system does not come with any licensing ergo best use is for a Hobbyist
system or for a Linux/BSD distro.

It must have "XP1000 Raffle" in the SUBJECT line.
You must include your email address and FULL Name with delivery address.
You must also include a daytime telephone number.
Shipping within the USA is about $60
Overseas is considerably more - $200+ to Oz or Eastern part of Europe.

Our warranty on this is a working warranty - free of defects - but we cannot
offer
a free warranty. We can though offer an extension for $400/year if you
really want it.

Call or email us for details.
We will pick the winner at the end of November.
We have deleted all previous entries as some people may not want to be in
the draw.
If you have already won a system from island you are not eligible to enter
until 2008.

--
David B Turner
Island Computers US Corp

T: 877-6364332 x201
Intl: 001 912 447 6622
E: dturner@islandco.com
F: 912 201 0402
W: http://www.islandco.com

which it is addressed and may contain confidential, proprietary, and/or
privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use
of, or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or
this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from all
computers.