VAX Server -- KA655 CPU - VMS

This is a discussion on VAX Server -- KA655 CPU - VMS ; I have a VAXserver 3900 (KA655?) in a BA123 world box that I will give to whomever wants it. It has VMS 6.1 loaded and some other software but I don't remember what. There is a 380mb disk, a 71mb ...

  1. VAX Server -- KA655 CPU

    I have a VAXserver 3900 (KA655?) in a BA123 world box that I will give to
    whomever wants it.

    It has VMS 6.1 loaded and some other software but I don't remember what.

    There is a 380mb disk, a 71mb disk and a couple more maybe. There is a 5
    1/4 floppy, tk50, an 8 port serial interface, ethernet interface, 8 plane
    VCB02 graphics controller. The max memory this cpu could be configured with
    (32mb?) is installed.

    If you want this box you can have it; please pay for the shipping to you.
    I have a couple of other boxes of tapes and a TK70 tape drive that I will
    included. My guess is that the shipping is about 125-150 from ZIP 87107 to
    just about anywhere in the continental US.

    If you are driving through Albuquerque you can put it in your trunk and
    take it home for Christmas.

    hope to here from you,

    ...Mike

    505stuff at comcast dot net

  2. Re: VAX Server -- KA655 CPU

    On Nov 4, 5:18 pm, Mike wrote:
    > I have a VAXserver 3900 (KA655?) in a BA123 world box that I will give to
    > whomever wants it.
    >
    > It has VMS 6.1 loaded and some other software but I don't remember what.
    >
    > There is a 380mb disk, a 71mb disk and a couple more maybe. There is a 5
    > 1/4 floppy, tk50, an 8 port serial interface, ethernet interface, 8 plane
    > VCB02 graphics controller. The max memory this cpu could be configured with
    > (32mb?) is installed.
    >
    > If you want this box you can have it; please pay for the shipping to you.
    > I have a couple of other boxes of tapes and a TK70 tape drive that I will
    > included. My guess is that the shipping is about 125-150 from ZIP 87107 to
    > just about anywhere in the continental US.
    >
    > If you are driving through Albuquerque you can put it in your trunk and
    > take it home for Christmas.
    >
    > hope to here from you,
    >
    > ...Mike
    >
    > 505stuff at comcast dot net

    Mike
    I can take the VAX off your hands. I live in Albuquerque and in the
    south valley. Drop me a e-mail.
    tks
    phill

+ Reply to Thread