[OT, but clever and funny] The day the routers died... - VMS

This is a discussion on [OT, but clever and funny] The day the routers died... - VMS ; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_y36fG2Oba0 Brian: Hope you're doing OK and escape soon. -- Cheers, Colin. Legacy = Stuff that works properly!...

  1. [OT, but clever and funny] The day the routers died...

    --
    Cheers, Colin.
    Legacy = Stuff that works properly!

  2. Re: [OT, but clever and funny] The day the routers died...

    Colin Butcher wrote:

    > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_y36fG2Oba0
    >
    > Brian: Hope you're doing OK and escape soon.
    > --
    > Cheers, Colin.
    > Legacy = Stuff that works properly!

    I have this posted in my cube at work, right along side my OpenVMS license
    plate:

    Legacy (LEG-ah-See):
    1. Stuff That Works
    2. A Treasured Heritage