Englanders fleeing socialized healthcare in record numbers! - VMS

This is a discussion on Englanders fleeing socialized healthcare in record numbers! - VMS ; looks like India is becoming popular for not only vms support but surgery for Britans people as well ... this is the same socialized healthcare system Hillary wants to give you ... read and learn ... http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/ar...TICLE_ID=58379...

  1. Englanders fleeing socialized healthcare in record numbers!

    looks like India is becoming popular for not only vms support but
    surgery for Britans people as well ... this is the same socialized
    healthcare system Hillary wants to give you ... read and learn ...

    http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/ar...TICLE_ID=58379

  2. Re: Englanders fleeing socialized healthcare in record numbers!

    In article <1193602221.957380.62710@z9g2000hsf.googlegroups.co m>, ultradwc@gmail.com writes:

    Please take your continual off-topic posts to newsgroups where they
    are relevant.

  3. OT: Re: Englanders fleeing socialized healthcare in record numbers!

    ultradwc@gmail.com wrote:
    > looks like India is becoming popular for not only vms support but
    > surgery for Britans people as well ... this is the same socialized
    > healthcare system Hillary wants to give you ... read and learn ...
    >
    > http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/ar...TICLE_ID=58379

    Actually, "medical tourism" is big business in Asia. There are regular
    articles in major publications, mostly about *Americans* going to Thailand
    (or wherever) for procedures. There have been articles in Newsweek and I
    think Time.

    http://www.bumrungrad.com/Overseas-M...rnational.aspx

    This is the major 5-star hospital in Bangkok.

    And to bring it on topic, they are an MS and SQLServer shop.

    Dr. Dweeb

  4. Re: Re: Englanders fleeing socialized healthcare in record numbers!

    And primarily sex-change clinics (so "they" tell me)

    "Dr. Dweeb" wrote in message
    news:472530e0$0$21928$157c6196@dreader1.cybercity. dk...
    > ultradwc@gmail.com wrote:
    >> looks like India is becoming popular for not only vms support but
    >> surgery for Britans people as well ... this is the same socialized
    >> healthcare system Hillary wants to give you ... read and learn ...
    >>
    >> http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/ar...TICLE_ID=58379

    > Actually, "medical tourism" is big business in Asia. There are regular
    > articles in major publications, mostly about *Americans* going to Thailand
    > (or wherever) for procedures. There have been articles in Newsweek and I
    > think Time.
    >
    > http://www.bumrungrad.com/Overseas-M...rnational.aspx
    >
    > This is the major 5-star hospital in Bangkok.
    >
    > And to bring it on topic, they are an MS and SQLServer shop.
    >
    > Dr. Dweeb

  5. Re: Re: Englanders fleeing socialized healthcare in record numbers!

    David Turner, Island Computers wrote:
    > And primarily sex-change clinics (so "they" tell me)

    You are appallingly misinformed! That is in no way "primary".

    Dr. Dweeb

    > "Dr. Dweeb" wrote in message
    > news:472530e0$0$21928$157c6196@dreader1.cybercity. dk...
    >> ultradwc@gmail.com wrote:
    >>> looks like India is becoming popular for not only vms support but
    >>> surgery for Britans people as well ... this is the same socialized
    >>> healthcare system Hillary wants to give you ... read and learn ...
    >>>
    >>> http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/ar...TICLE_ID=58379

    >> Actually, "medical tourism" is big business in Asia. There are
    >> regular articles in major publications, mostly about *Americans*
    >> going to Thailand (or wherever) for procedures. There have been
    >> articles in Newsweek and I think Time.
    >>
    >> http://www.bumrungrad.com/Overseas-M...rnational.aspx
    >>
    >> This is the major 5-star hospital in Bangkok.
    >>
    >> And to bring it on topic, they are an MS and SQLServer shop.
    >>
    >> Dr. Dweeb

+ Reply to Thread