Multinet DCL status messages for OpenVMS - VMS

This is a discussion on Multinet DCL status messages for OpenVMS - VMS ; Hi, I need a listing of the DCL status codes that correspond to the possible text return values for Multinet apps. In your documentation, you have the return codes for higher level languages, but not for DCL. Specifically, I need ...

  1. Multinet DCL status messages for OpenVMS

    Hi, I need a listing of the DCL status codes that correspond to the
    possible text return values for Multinet apps. In your documentation, you
    have the return codes for higher level languages, but not for DCL.

    Specifically, I need the possible return values for SCP, SFTP and SSH. This
    request is needed for error handling in DCL scripts being written for file
    transfers.

    If you need to contact me, you can do so by email today, or by phone on
    Monday.

    Please let me know. Thanks!

    Kel Boyer
    Senior Systems Engineer, OpenVMS
    916 935 3281
    http://vmsteam.healthnet.com

    This message, together with any attachments, is
    intended only for the use of the individual or entity
    to which it is addressed. It may contain information
    that is confidential and prohibited from disclosure.
    If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
    notified that any dissemination or copying of this
    message or any attachment is strictly prohibited. If
    you have received this message in error, please notify
    the original sender immediately by telephone or by
    return e-mail and delete this message, along with any
    attachments, from your computer. Thank you.

  2. Re: Multinet DCL status messages for OpenVMS

    On Oct 26, 9:36 am, Kel.V.Bo...@healthnet.com wrote:
    > Hi, I need a listing of the DCL status codes that correspond to the
    > possible text return values for Multinet apps. In your documentation, you
    > have the return codes for higher level languages, but not for DCL.
    >
    > Specifically, I need the possible return values for SCP, SFTP and SSH. This
    > request is needed for error handling in DCL scripts being written for file
    > transfers.
    >
    > If you need to contact me, you can do so by email today, or by phone on
    > Monday.
    >
    > Please let me know. Thanks!
    >
    > Kel Boyer
    > Senior Systems Engineer, OpenVMS
    > 916 935 3281http://vmsteam.healthnet.com

    > This message, together with any attachments, is
    > intended only for the use of the individual or entity
    > to which it is addressed. It may contain information
    > that is confidential and prohibited from disclosure.
    > If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
    > notified that any dissemination or copying of this
    > message or any attachment is strictly prohibited. If
    > you have received this message in error, please notify
    > the original sender immediately by telephone or by
    > return e-mail and delete this message, along with any
    > attachments, from your computer. Thank you.

    This message was not meant to go to the list. Please excuse the
    accidental spamming

+ Reply to Thread