Test of JOnAS 4.8.6 on OpenVMS Itanium - VMS

This is a discussion on Test of JOnAS 4.8.6 on OpenVMS Itanium - VMS ; Can volunteers test JOnAS 4.8.6 on OpenVMS Itanium ? The JOnAS administration tool (jonasAdmin) exhibits some random dysfunctions on my rx1620 server. The PCSI kit (126 Mo) can be downloaded at : http://vmsfree.free.fr/free/files/fr...-v0408-6-1.zip Installation and startup are explained at : ...

  1. Test of JOnAS 4.8.6 on OpenVMS Itanium

    Can volunteers test JOnAS 4.8.6 on OpenVMS Itanium ? The JOnAS
    administration tool (jonasAdmin) exhibits some random dysfunctions on
    my rx1620 server.

    The PCSI kit (126 Mo) can be downloaded at :

    http://vmsfree.free.fr/free/files/fr...-v0408-6-1.zip

    Installation and startup are explained at :

    http://vmsfree.free.fr/freen/index.php?s=jonas

    Thanks in advance.

  2. Re: Test of JOnAS 4.8.6 on OpenVMS Itanium

    On 12 oct, 18:49, thierry....@wanadoo.fr wrote:
    > Can volunteers test JOnAS 4.8.6 on OpenVMS Itanium ? The JOnAS
    > administration tool (jonasAdmin) exhibits some random dysfunctions on
    > my rx1620 server.
    >
    > The PCSI kit (126 Mo) can be downloaded at :
    >
    > http://vmsfree.free.fr/free/files/fr...-v0408-6-1.zip
    >
    > Installation and startup are explained at :
    >
    > http://vmsfree.free.fr/freen/index.php?s=jonas
    >
    > Thanks in advance.

    Solved. The FILLM quota was too low.

+ Reply to Thread