RE: FTP OF A ZIP FILE - VMS

This is a discussion on RE: FTP OF A ZIP FILE - VMS ; I do a "VERBOSE" and "TYPE BINARY".... Also, if I rename the .ZIP file to .ABC I can download it, however the name of the file cannot be changed.. Randy, ________________________________ From: Bennett, Carl [mailto:CarlBennett@Users.com] Sent: Tuesday, June 26, 2007 ...

  1. RE: FTP OF A ZIP FILE