In the long, LONG ago days, I used to run ANU-News here. That worked
okay, but the VMS filesystem really isn't well-suited for news because
the device holding the articles will become VERY fragmented VERY
quickly. I was trying to run a fairly complete feed at the time. If
you were looking at a limited number of newsgroups, then this might be
more of a doable thing.

- ken

--
- Ken
Ken Connelly Associate Director, Security and Systems