Re: localhost tries to go through the outside world - VMS

This is a discussion on Re: localhost tries to go through the outside world - VMS ; Make sure you've enabled the telnet service -----Original Message----- In article , "Richard Whalen" wrote: > Could be a DNS configuration problem. It looks like it. I was hoping to just set up the local names and then tackle DNS ...

  1. Re: localhost tries to go through the outside world

    Make sure you've enabled the telnet service