Hi,

I had this problem that I wanted to ftp files over a wan link too and
from a VMS box running multinet.

I use a linux redhad box on one side and the vms box is on the remote
side:

to get a file from VMS to linux (command run on linux)

wget --limit-rate=62k --glob=off
ftp://usernameassword@host.name/"SAG04:[ADABAS.PLOG]plog821.bck"

to put a file on VMS from linux (command run on Linux)

curl --limit-rate 62K --data-binary -T --globoff -T "file.name"
ftp://usernameassword@host.name/DRA2:[adabas]/

Can anyone tell me why this work only when there is 2 -T's

thank you
Phillip du Plooy
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^6
>>> itbpjdp@PUKNET.PUK.AC.ZA 2006/03/30 04:35 PM >>>

Hallo,

I think the problem is the vertion of wget that I use. It must be
above 1.9

Thank you
Phillip du Plooy
>>> whalenr@process.com 2006/03/30 04:22:15 PM >>>

The 2gig limit could be any place that a signed 32 bit number is used
to keep track of the number of bytes. The first place that I would look
would be wget; next check to make sure that the disk has enough free
space and that it can handle a file that big. Are the disks ODS-2 or
ODS-5?