Sorry, Jeremy, I misread the original message. Some new features
(lifetimes on filters, for example) are documented, but the actual calling
mechanism that implements them isn't, and I think that's what you're
looking for. I don't know how soon that will actually be documented.

At 11:38 PM 7/5/2006, Jeremy Begg wrote:
>Hi Dan,
>
>On the subject of MultiNet's packet filter capability ...

>>>MultiNet 5.1 has some code to allow for dynamic changes to the filters
>>>from an
>>>application. This is laying the foundation for some future work. I don't
>>>recall if that is documented.

>>Yes, it is.

>Documented publicly? I've hunted through my printed 5.0 documentation and the
>on-line 5.1 documentation and can't find any mention of an API. All I can
>find is the $ MU SET/INTERFACE/FILTER command. (Which I guess could be
>called via LIB$SPAWN or similar.)
>
>Thanks,
>
> Jeremy Begg

------
| Dan O'Reilly | "There are 10 types of people in this |
| Principal Engineer | world: those who understand binary |
| Process Software | and those who don't." |
| http://www.process.com | |