Hi Dan,

On the subject of MultiNet's packet filter capability ...

>At 10:35 AM 7/1/2006, Geoff Bryant wrote:
>>info-multinet@process.com wrote:
>> >
>> >Hi Hunter,

>>MultiNet 5.1 has some code to allow for dynamic changes to the filters from an
>>application. This is laying the foundation for some future work. I don't
>>recall if that is documented.

>Yes, it is.

Documented publicly? I've hunted through my printed 5.0 documentation and the
on-line 5.1 documentation and can't find any mention of an API. All I can
find is the $ MU SET/INTERFACE/FILTER command. (Which I guess could be
called via LIB$SPAWN or similar.)

Thanks,

Jeremy Begg