experiment carefully!, but in PMDF this could be done by:

alias table/database entry:
username: _username,user@blackberry.net

and in mail:
MAIL> set forward in%username

The _username in the alias says "don't follow forwarding for the username"
The set forward in MAIL sends local mail through pmdf (multinet would be
smtp%?)

- ken

--
- Ken
Ken Connelly Systems and Operations Manager, ITS Network Services

It's much more important to know what you don't know than what you do know!