I've got a user who wants to forward a copy of all his mail to his
blackberry and still be able to access it on the VMS system.

I belive I can solve part of the problem using a mail alias, however he
wanted all mail and that would only forward mail precessed through the
Multinet SMTP server. Is there a way I can do this at the VMS mail level
without creating a mail loop?

Dave.

Give a man a computer program and you give him a headache,
but teach him to program computers and you give him the power
to create headaches for others for the rest of his life...
R. B. Forest