We will be replacing some old network equipment with IP only routers. We
currently are using Decnet IV for a lot of computer-computer
communications. We have run some small tests in the lab using the Decnet
over IP circuits without any problems. Most computers will have about 5
or 6 decnet over IP circuits, but 2 computers will have 18 Decnet over IP
circuits (going to 18 other VAX's.)

My question: Is there any problem with 18 Decnet over IP circuits? Are
there any parameter changes recommended?

We are currently using MultiNet V4.3 Rev A-X, VAX 4000-105A, VAX/VMS
V5.5-2H4, but will probably upgrade Multinet 5.0.

Robbie Robertson
Westinghouse Savannah River Co.
(803) 725-1945
Pager 17532