Curtis Williams wrote:

> $ multinet ipp show/full "printer_URI"
>
> to learn more about the capabilities of your printer. The output from
> that command may provide useful information.
>
> When I do that to one of our IPP printers, among the output I see:
>
> Media Names:

Sigh...

Both Curtis and Mike nailed it. Doing as Curtis suggests above yields
the same bad news, Media Names not supported.

Xerox did reply to my question, with a link to their support page, i.e.,
not the least bit helpful.

Many thanks to the helpful folks here with my apologies for my having
tunnel vision when I read the MultiNet docs (the above command is the
very last entry in the Printer Config chapter).

Michael