Michael Fleming wrote:
> Using the MultiNet documentation, we tried printing to various trays
> using the /param=media=xxx parameter. Here is MultiNet's documentation
> for media names:

The MultiNet help file isn't quite so specific, but does say

The values for "media" include medium-names, medium-sizes, input-
trays and electronic forms. See your printer documentation for
details concerning what values are supported for your printer.

which it sounds like you've done, but it doesn't sound like you were provided
with the actual tray names needed for the command line. You can also try

$ multinet ipp show/full "printer_URI"

to learn more about the capabilities of your printer. The output from that
command may provide useful information.

When I do that to one of our IPP printers, among the output I see:

Media Names:

-- Curtis