Sorry about that. The procedure that releases ecos from the development
cluseter over to the ftp server, does the eco database, etc. apparantly
doesn't handle disk full errors too well and doesn't tell us. We've done
some cleanup of the disk, so we don't have to worry about that for quote

Anyway, give it a shot now...

Sorry for the inconvenience. wrote:
>This needs correcting like the V5.0 patch the other day.
>Cluster alias fixes; lengthen retransmit queue
>ECO Ranking (this version):
>ECO Ranking (maximum):
>Release date:
>Full description:
>MultiNet versions:
>0 blocks
>Depends on:
>It is not until you understand what you do not know that the learning
>process starts.
>Mark D. Schuster, Sr Systems Analyst -- WWIS, Server Services
> markschusterkodakcom
> Eastman Kodak Company
> 3/56/KP Mail Code 2-4503
> 343 State Street
> Rochester, NY 14652-4503
> Phone: (585) 477-5744, Knet: 2575744, FAX: (585) 722-0415

Geoff Bryant
TCPware/MultiNet/PMDF/SSH/PreciseMailAntiSpam Engineering
Process Software
959 Concord St.
Framingham, MA 01701 USA