From: Ung Yi [mailto:Ung.Yi@osumc.edu]
Sent: Monday, May 09, 2005 12:39 PM
To: info-multinet@process.com
Subject: Printer problem

Hello,

Recently we upgraded our OS from 7.3 to 7.3-2, upgraded Multinet from
4.4 to 5.0, we changed from AS4100 to ES40, increased network card speed
from 10 half to 100 full and upgraded our application.

Yes, a lot of changes

After the above changes, we notice that some of the printer are not
printing so well. For example, a printer will print about 8 pages, then
hangs, then start to print one page at a time.

This seems to happen only to older printers. For example, this was
happening to HP4100, but when we replaced it with HP4350 everyting
workes fine.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.
Attention:
The information contained in this message and or attachments is intended
is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and
delete the material from any system and destroy any copies.
This email message has been scanned for Viruses and Content and cleared
by NetIQ MailMarshal