From: Jody Craigie [mailto:Jody.Craigie@OpenSolutions.Com]
Sent: Wednesday, May 04, 2005 11:26 AM
To: info-multinet@process.com
Subject: RE: Using SFT in DCL Command Procedures

Okay, now I have a Public Key and it is working fine, however, I am still unable to issue the SFTP command in
a batch job. I tried $ SFTP/BATCHFILE=TEST.COM and got an error stating that the /BATCHFILE=TEST.COM is not
allowed. If I try using SFTP and the commands directly, I get %DCL-W-SKPDAT, image data (records not beginning
with "$") ignored.

Example of 1st scenario: Command = sub testit.com contents of testit.com = $ SFTP/BATCHFILE=TEST.COM
$ EXIT

contents of test.com = open username@ip_address
ascii
put filename.ext
exit

Example of 2nd scenario: Command = sub test.com contents of test.com = $ SFTP
open username@ip_address
ascii
put filename.ext
exit
$ EXIT

NOTE: Both cases work if I do it interactively / using "@".

What am I missing or is this just not possible?

Thanks again!

Jody