Jody Craigie wrote:
> I am currently trying to convert some of our DCL command procedures that
> use FTP to SFTP but have been unable to get them to work.
>
> I was told that SFTP will not work in a command procedure. Does anyone
> know if that is true or has anyone had any luck in attempting
> to do so? I have also been informed that the latest version of TCP/IP
> Services (HP's product) is suppose to support this so what's up with
> Multinet?

SFTP does work in a command procedure. You have to use the /batchfile
qualifier -

MULTINET

SFTP2

/BATCHFILE

/BATCHFILE=file

Specifies a file with commands to execute. Authentication must be
possible without user interaction.

regards
Mike

Michael Corbett Email: Corbett@process.com
Process Software Phone: 800 722-7770 x369
959 Concord St. 508 879-6994 x369
Framingham MA 01701-4682 FAX: 508 879-0042