As Norm pointed out you have a typo; "nbstat" should be nbtstat. However
to answer your question: No, "nbtstat" is a standard Windows command and
does not require the Resource Kit be installed.

It is not until you understand what you do not know that the learning
process starts.

Mark D. Schuster, Sr Systems Analyst -- WWIS, Server Services
Eastman Kodak Company
3/56/KP Mail Code 2-4503
343 State Street
Rochester, NY 14652-4503
Phone: (585) 477-5744, Knet: 2575744, FAX: (585) 722-0415
2005/04/21 14:39
Please respond to Info-MultiNet

Subject: Re: Detecting SSH attacks

None of my concern, but