This may seem like a stupid question, but...

We've got a new node joining the Deathrow Cluster (GEIN:: - DS10L Donated
by Island). It's got Multinet 5.0 on it and I'm patching that.

Based on the list on the process site I installed IF_PD-010_A050 and
INETDRIVER-020_A050. I then rebooted as INETDRIVER said "you *must*
reboot".

Now I'm looking at what goes next. KERNEL-UPDATE-707_A050 is next on the
list, but it states that it requires UCXDRIVER-012_A050 or later.
UCXDRIVER-020_A050 is there, but it states that it requires the kernel
patch first.

What would be the recommended course of action here? Also, can I just
install all the remaining patches prior to rebooting, or are there any that
can cause instability without an immediate reboot?

Doc.
--
OpenVMS: Eight out of ten hackers prefer *other* operating systems.
http://www.openvms-rocks.com Deathrow Public-Access OpenVMS Cluster.