STRU O VMS (or STRU VMS if you like) - VMS

This is a discussion on STRU O VMS (or STRU VMS if you like) - VMS ; I'm working on (possibly) adding support for the the STRU VMS command in the FTP portion of cURL (the freeware package). Where would be the best place to find documentation for this variant of the STRU FTP command so that ...

  1. STRU O VMS (or STRU VMS if you like)

    I'm working on (possibly) adding support for the the STRU VMS command
    in the FTP portion of cURL (the freeware package). Where would be the
    best place to find documentation for this variant of the STRU FTP command
    so that I could code it up?

  2. Re: STRU O VMS (or STRU VMS if you like)

    In article , kuhrt@nospammy.encompasserve.org (Marty Kuhrt) writes:

    > I'm working on (possibly) adding support for the the STRU VMS command
    > in the FTP portion of cURL (the freeware package). Where would be the
    > best place to find documentation for this variant of the STRU FTP command
    > so that I could code it up?

    The absolutely best documentation I got was to read the source for
    madgoat FTP.

+ Reply to Thread