Hi,

Does anyone know of a TFTP *client* for OpenVMS?

The reason I ask is that I have some Lantronix network device servers
which I would like to upgrade the firmware on. It's possible to do this
using the PC tools supplied with the Lantronix devices, but it's not all
that practical "in the field" because the Lantronix devices are on a
network which has a MultiNet-equipped AlphaServer and nothing else near
it.

The Lantronix documentation says that an alternative means of updating the
firmware is to use a TFTP client to transfer the files. (Presumably they
run an embedded TFTP server.)

Thanks,

Jeremy Begg

| VSM Software Services Pty. Ltd. |
| http://www.vsm.com.au/ |
| "OpenVMS Systems Management & Programming" |
| P.O.Box 402, Walkerville, | E-Mail: jeremy@vsm.com.au |
| South Australia 5081 | Phone: +61 8 8221 5188 |
| A.C.N. 068 409 156 | FAX: +61 8 8221 7199 |