I am using OpenVMS 7.3-1 on an AlphaServer 4100. I am also using
Multinet 4.4. I am researching the abilibty to access a remote system
using VPN.

Here are the VPN requirements on the remote system:

"The VPN server forces the client to establish an encrypted channel
using MS-CHAP v2 and at least 40-bit encryption. If a client is not
capable of supporting at least 40-bit encryption the VPN server will
reject the client request and force it to disconnect. The TSS VPN server
has been set to require 128-bit encryption and reject all client
requests that do not have 128-bit encryption installed."

Is there a VPN application available for OpenVMS?

Rollin K. Grossholz
System Analyst
Tennessee Board of Regents