Process Software MultiNet V4.4 Rev A-X, VAX 4000-600A, OpenVMS VAX V6.2

I have applied ssh-070_a044 but not ssh-080_a044 which came out last
Friday.

I have a user that is attempting to use the secure copy capability to do
a copy to a unix box, but is not successful as of yet. In the example
below he is being prompted for his password on the unix box (which we
did not think that he would be) and then gets an EOF error even though
it appears that the file did make it to the unix box.

$ MULTINET SCP2 TEMP.CSH "user@unix_box::/home/user/temp.csh"

user@unix_box's password:

SCP2: warning: temp.csh (src): got EOF reading file (server msg:
'Encountered EOF.')

I am not confident that the configuration is completely correct on
either end.

Any help or hints will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,