Yes, by placing the relevant "accept" rule before the discard rules in
pmdf.filter. What sort of "accept" rule are you thinking of?

- ken wrote:

>I have a quick question to the list regarding SEIVE filtering;
> %PMDF-I-VERSION, PMDF version is PMDF V6.2
> AlphaServer DS25 running OpenVMS Alpha V7.3-1
> PMDF_SHARE_LIBRARY version V6.2-X17; linked 13:01:07, Sep 8 2003
> I currently use RBL lists to block spam, and also have several filters set
> in the PMDF.FILTER file.
> When I want to allow a specific address to process WITHOUT being checked
> against the RBL list, I simply place TCP|*|25|n.n.n.n|* $Y in the
> Port Access mapping table, and the mail from that IP bypasses RBL checking.
> Is it possible to allow mail from a specific site to bypass the SEIVE
> similar to the way I bypass the RBL blocking.
> Thanks in advance for any help the list can provide...

- Ken
Ken Connelly Systems and Operations Manager, ITS Network Services
University of Northern Iowa Cedar Falls, IA 50614-0121
phone: (319) 273-5850 fax: (319) 273-7373

It's much more important to know what you don't know than what you do know!