I have a quick question to the list regarding SEIVE filtering;

%PMDF-I-VERSION, PMDF version is PMDF V6.2
AlphaServer DS25 running OpenVMS Alpha V7.3-1
PMDF_SHARE_LIBRARY version V6.2-X17; linked 13:01:07, Sep 8 2003

I currently use RBL lists to block spam, and also have several filters set
up
in the PMDF.FILTER file.

When I want to allow a specific address to process WITHOUT being checked
against the RBL list, I simply place TCP|*|25|n.n.n.n|* $Y in the
Port Access mapping table, and the mail from that IP bypasses RBL checking.

Is it possible to allow mail from a specific site to bypass the SEIVE
filter,
similar to the way I bypass the RBL blocking.

Thanks in advance for any help the list can provide...