> We are moving toward use of an ldap server for authenticating a variety of
> applications, including pmdf mail.
>
> Has anyone experimented with security.cnf transition directives that would
> accomplish a move from vms sysuaf to ldap?
>
> If so, what does your security.cnf look like and what, in general, must the
> ldap aci look like to facilitate this transition?
>
> George W. Miller

This is not currently possible. I have an enhancement request open for
this functionality:

> Subject: PSC117235, enhancement 9556: Migration of PMDF passwords to LDAP
> Patrick filed an enhancement request for transitioning passwords to
> LDAP. Thanks!

I can't find "9556" in the PMDF V6.2-1 release notes, now in field test,
but I've not looked deeper into it.

Regards,
"Steve" Stephen L. Arnold, Ph.D., President, Arnold Consulting, Inc..
Address 2530 Targhee Street, Madison, Wisconsin 53711-5491 U.S.A.
Telephone +1 608 278 7700 Facsimile +1 608 278 7701
Internet Stephen.L.Arnold@Arnold.com http://WWW.Arnold.com
ArnoldŽ is a registered trademark and service mark of Arnold Consulting, Inc.