My suggestion is to do this:

* Create (or add to) pmdf_table:site_name_content.dat and add this line:
o *.csv text application/vnd.ms-excel base64
* Then execute:
o $ pmdf cHbuild
o $ install replace pmdf_charset_data ! have to do this on all
relevant cluster members
* Then use "pmdf send" to mail the file:
o $ pmdf send/subject=whatever nl:,foofoo.csv/file
"relevant-userid@src.org"

Hope this helps!

- ken

--
- Ken
Ken Connelly Systems and Operations Manager, ITS Network Services

It's much more important to know what you don't know than what you do know!