Hi Ed

The RFC's (821 specifically, and others) indicate that the text in email
messages is limited to 1000 characters. Many MTA's has added extension
"features" that allow for longer lines, but if there is such an extension
for PMDF, I am not familiar with it.

So if the lines in your text file must be longer than 1000 characters, you
will need to zip the file before sending it or encode the file in some other
format that "hides" the long lines.

John N.