%PMDF-I-VERSION, PMDF version is PMDF V6.2
Digital Personal WorkStation running OpenVMS Alpha V7.3
PMDF_SHARE_LIBRARY version V6.2-X17; linked 13:01:07, Sep 8 2003

For what it's worth...

If you have system Sieve filtering enabled, the current MyDoom variants
will be sidelined (or deleted) if you use a test that looks like

#MyDoom/Novarg and some spam
if allof (
exists ["X-Priority"],
exists ["X-MSMail-priority"],
not exists ["X-Mailer"],
not exists ["X-MimeOLE"]
) {discard;}

Valid e'mail that uses one of the priority header lines also includes
one of those other two lines. MyDoom includes both priority lines
but neither mailer identifier.

A Sieve filter is much less expensive than a full anti-virus scan.
I also use a similar body filter to catch unhelpful NDNs.

This characteristic was first noted on the NANOG mailing list by Randy Bush.

Selden