Hello all,

> $ CONVERTER_COMMAND 'INPUT_FILE'

/di/eec/uue/dxo95/macv/macenc/tnef/vba5
/fi/ff/ns/il/ARCH/cab/mime/nooutput
> $! above is one line but broken manually for
> $! transport ;-)

this is what I have in use as long as the
specific parameter is available. This works
fine for ZIPped files too (= /arch) .
But a problem might be the timing - I had to
put the Virus-Scanning as first thing to do
with incoming e-mail , before all conversion,
addressrewrite and PMAS, because PMDF seems
to alter something in the structure/header under
some circumstances (we had begun to investigate
this with Hunter Goatley and Ned Freed, but as
far as I remember it's still an unsolved problem -
maybe Ned can remember what we looked for in early
october '03 ? If it wasn't you Ned, please foregive me...).

Fact : From the day on I had changed the time of call to
VIRSCAN.COM (from Process-WWW-Site with company related
changes only) we have growing number of detected Viruses
up to 98% (before it was around 70% "only").

Maybe theese ideas help
Regards
Werner

* Company: GKSS Research Center GmbH, 21502 Geesthacht, Max-Planck-Str.1 *
* Attn. : Werner Raksts * Section : ZI *
* Responsible : Network,Compaq OpenVMS&True64,OSI,Printsystem,PMDF-e-mail*
* Phone : +49-(0)4152-87-1688 * Fax : +49-(0)4152-87-1702 *
* SMTP : werner.raksts@gkss.de * www : http://www.gkss.de *
* X.400 : C=DE; A=D400; P=GKSS; S=RAKSTS; GI=WERNER *