A word of warning about the PMDF-TLS license for Unix (Tru64). Older
browsers, mainly Netscape 4.x, apparently do not have strong enough cipher
mechanisms and will not work with PMDF TLS 6.2. They do work on OpenVMS
systems.

Our site has too many Netscape 4.x users which make the deployment of
the product impossible. Users of our VMS servers can and do use TLS. For
our Unix users, we have deployed a Webmail service using Imp.

Jorgen Madsen
Mgr of Server and Database Services
Information Technology Services Division
210 Peterson Bldg
105 North Road
Saskatoon, Sask.

Ph: (306) 966-4851