Re: .tap images - VMS

This is a discussion on Re: .tap images - VMS ; Bill Gunshannon wrote: > In article , > Johnny Billquist writes: > >>Oh well. Something is filtering the sources. Can't bother with that now. >>Bill, I suspect you got them, since I also sent them directly to you. >>If someone ...

  1. Re: .tap images

    Bill Gunshannon wrote:
    > In article <45FDAC8D.8080308@softjar.se>,
    > Johnny Billquist writes:
    >
    >>Oh well. Something is filtering the sources. Can't bother with that now.
    >>Bill, I suspect you got them, since I also sent them directly to you.
    >>If someone else wants them, let me know.

    > Yes, I got them, thanks Johnny. And I'll do you one better. I will
    > try to find some time this week to do some work on my website and get
    > them up there sop anyone who wants them can just download them.
    >
    > Thanks agazin.

    No problems, and thanks. I'm too busy to set things up for access by
    others in any orderly fashion.

    In fact, even the ftp area at Update is somewhat neglected. I really
    should continue to sort things up in a sensible way there. I've
    half-done that for RSX stuff, but not enough. And the other OSes are in
    worse shape. :-)
    But I think I have some very good stuff in there, except almost noone
    knows about it. Oh well. I keep playing in my little corner of the
    world, and maybe some day people will benifit from it. :-)

    Johnny

  2. Re: .tap images

    In article <45FE80F7.6010908@softjar.se>,
    Johnny Billquist writes:
    > Bill Gunshannon wrote:
    >> In article <45FDAC8D.8080308@softjar.se>,
    >> Johnny Billquist writes:
    >>
    >>>Oh well. Something is filtering the sources. Can't bother with that now.
    >>>Bill, I suspect you got them, since I also sent them directly to you.
    >>>If someone else wants them, let me know.

    >> Yes, I got them, thanks Johnny. And I'll do you one better. I will
    >> try to find some time this week to do some work on my website and get
    >> them up there sop anyone who wants them can just download them.
    >>
    >> Thanks agazin.

    > No problems, and thanks. I'm too busy to set things up for access by
    > others in any orderly fashion.
    >
    > In fact, even the ftp area at Update is somewhat neglected. I really
    > should continue to sort things up in a sensible way there. I've
    > half-done that for RSX stuff, but not enough. And the other OSes are in
    > worse shape. :-)
    > But I think I have some very good stuff in there, except almost noone
    > knows about it. Oh well. I keep playing in my little corner of the
    > world, and maybe some day people will benifit from it. :-)

    More than welcome.

    And, while we are talking about making things available, I would like to
    once again throw out two of my favorites.

    I am still looking for:

    11S042 Symposium Tape from the RSTS SIG, Spring 1980, Chicago
    Version: Spring 1980

    And any later copies of The Software Tools Virtual Operating System.
    In particular, I would really like to find a copy of the release that
    came out of Georgia Tech back in the mid 80's.

    Sigh..... But somehow, I doubt I will find either. :-(

    bill

    University of Scranton |
    Scranton, Pennsylvania | #include

+ Reply to Thread